where is eco bloom location
Eco Bloom is located in Simpang Ampat, Jalan Pabor.
Eco Bloom, a Freehold completed mixed development by EcoWorld in mainland Penang, comprises condominium and commercial shop lots. It’s part of the company’s maiden project – Eco Meadows – on a 75.7 acres land in Simpang Ampat.
Offering 490 residential units in two 33-storey condominium towers with size 802 sq.ft., 901 sq.ft. & 1101 sq.ft.
why eco bloom penang
When come to property buying, we had 4 simple flows on filtering the property as following:
1. Location, Location & Location
- Location is extremely important as we actually can spend to solve majority of property issue(s) but changing our home from location A to location B is likely impossible.
- So what’s great for Eco Bloom Location? It is one of the middle point connect to upcoming Batu Kawan (IKEA BATU KAWAN) & Pearl City @ Simpang Ampat
2. Future Development & Infrastructure
- 8 minutes away from upcoming McDonalds & Starbucks which is 2mil per unit onwards and “All sold out during soft launch”.
- Valdor road connect to Batu Kawan is ready as in July 2020
- Medical, Education/School, Entertainment/Shopping Mall, Industrial Zone is within 20 minutes reach.
3. Price Check
- One of the most simple rules to check on the property price is actually rental vs instalment simply because majority of people would rent first before buy.
- If rental is RM 1,300 for the particular condo and it’s monthly instalment from 90% loan is RM 1,300 only, what do you think? This is definitely not an overpriced.
- Why rent if you could buy? Reality is people don’t want to commit for 35 years, that’s why demands is always higher on rental.
4. Product itself
- View it with our eye, experience it with our feel, now we can view the actual unit. Click here to find out
who you can get to know eco bloom better
Cheston Choo has been working in Meridin Properties as a Property Consultant for an award winning & rapidly growing property agency in Malaysia, along with our top-notch client assistance team since 2013.
Over years of experience in Real Estate industries, recently achieved new high by top 5 where you can see it from my portfolio here.
The portfolio will keep up to date with new achievements.
He bought one of the unit in Eco Bloom too…
when is best time to buy eco bloom
June - July 2020
Majority suffers with covid-19 Pandemics together with movement control where people lost their job or business is totally down...
By last year 2019, October news on Eco World set to hit RM6b sales target altogether with overall market trend, I bought one of the unit of Eco Bloom because I believe they will hit the target as I am part of the sales force who had sold couple of units from July 2019.
And so on, we continue sold couple of units too, with the selling price of RM 430k onwards before covid-19 hit in Malaysia.
After the hit of covid-19 and movement control order, there is another news about “Did not do well first 6 months. Will still hit yearly target”
In an announcement, EcoWorld said the mandatory closure of all its sales galleries and construction sites throughout the MCO period affected earnings, with revenue for the second quarter ended April 30, 2020 falling 36.4% to RM345.4 million from RM543.18 million a year ago. Net profit has fallen by 48% to RM21.39 million from RM41.17 million previously. For more details, do read the article here: Article in theedgemarkets.com
However, we could still selling well with the BEST EVER package with the latest interest cut altogether MOT Waiver & more.
The sales momentum is great and aggressive marketing initiatives is everywhere right after the CMCO (Condition Movement Control Order).
Within short period of time, a lot of people who stay home without losing their job and getting paid, they had study a lot on property and they took immediate action once the CMCO is allowed to view and make their purchase of home.
Just Eco Bloom alone where I am focus on selling, my Company Meridin Properties has achieved a new height which we sold more than 50 units in a month of time.
And we are not the only aggressive marketing agency…
If you are interested in Eco Bloom already, don’t wait for even better price as so many predictions on property bubble may burst especially the due time of loan moratorium end.
What if majority of house owners is actually better in their life responsibility and they could quickly get a new job within the 6 months moratorium?
What if majority of house owners which is with income group of M40 or even T20 like you who will not worried about their pay?
A common and straightforward question, who able and dare to buy a home and their capabilities should be? Will they falling into “job loser & wait to die”?
I got a firm answer of “NO”, so if majority of house owner(s) could pay their mortgage, what happen after the 6 months moratorium?
So I can tell you what is the latest promo and it is cheapest now and cheaper than I bought in Nov 2019…
Latest update on eco bloom (novemeber package)
As above mentioned, the best time to buy for Eco Bloom is June – July 2020 where plenty of transactions with the package.
Today (24th Nov 2020), the latest package for the year end promotion had slightly price higher than before.
As less than 10% available unit for grab. We can’t go back where the lowest price of Eco Bloom anymore even 2nd round of CMCO is actually not affected.
If you already hunting for Eco Bloom and haven’t make up your decision, don’t wait until it too late ya.
Tell me 4 awesome things about Eco Bloom which customers like.
- Workmanship that’s they now can view the actual units as completed. Zero defect with really high quality QC. (Viewing like subsale can be arrange)
- The landscaping already built into people mind that’s is “more expensive” property among the other similar in the same area. Many of customer just bought a unit simply after they found out the price is much lower than expected.
- Potential of growth as it is between the booming development.
- 7 minutes to Iconic Point (The project fully sold in 2 days and people queue from 4am)
- 10 minutes to Batu Kawan with newly opened road in Valdor.
- Now is nothing surrounded, that’s why the price is this “cheap“, what if you think this condo in the next 5 years?
- How much it can sell if this condo is put in a place where already matured?
- Their answered usually higher than what I expected. (For mainland people ya, as I don’t really have island people go over there)
REALLY got such property in Penang?
In the mean time, please take care and remember that property price will always rise faster than the salary increment on a longer term basis.
Cheston Choo at your service.